Solidus is a company that employees can commit to and customers can rely on. Our culture is built on:
- Treat everyone with respect
- Ensure all employees are fully-benefited
- Be a team player
- Be open and responsive to suggestions & feedback
- Always follow through
For over 20 years Solidus has consistently hired the most qualified individuals for meaningful positions that promote career advancement, which supports industry-leading retention rates.
We care for and respect our candidates; our unique recruiting process evaluates your experience, matches your skills, motivational factors and career goals to find the optimum fit.
Your success matters to us! Part of our process is building a relationship and working together until we find the right position for you.
Hiring our candidates into the right position leads to high employee satisfaction and outstanding support to our customers. Find out if Solidus has the right job for you!
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications with incomplete information, from 3rd party vendors, or placement agencies.
We offer our employees outstanding benefits, including:
- Paid Time Off Program
- PTO Buy Program
- Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Contribution Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Fund with Safe Harbor Contributions
- 529 Education Savings Plan
- HR, Payroll and 401K Employee Portals
- Employee Assistance Program
- Transportation/Parking Program
- Annual Employee Events
Community Support Programs
- Optional Dana Farber Payroll Deduction Plan
- Making a Difference: Various Community and Charity Event Opportunities
- Giving and Matching Gift Program
Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities regarding all terms and conditions of employment to all employees and qualified applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The Company will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact our Human Resources Department to request an accommodation or with any questions, email@example.com or (781) 538-0610.
Solidus is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at Careers@Solidus-ts.com, 781-538-0610.
Solidus is an e-Verify participant.