Partnering With Us
Solidus Technical Solutions, Inc. is a software and systems engineering firm and a small, woman and veteran owned business. Our strategic focus lies in empowering our employees and collaborating with customers on projects ranging from Warfare Training, to Joint Mission Planning and Surveillance & Tracking Systems. Our technology agnostic approach and our employees' breadth and depth of experience in military and commercial applications, professionalism and team focus enable Solidus to quickly and reliably deliver top quality engineers to our partner's projects at the right price.
We take the word “Partnership” seriously and build long term, successful relationships with small and large Government Prime Contractors and FFRDCs. Our flexibility and personal responsiveness enable us to effectively support our partners and their customers to best meet the team’s goals.
We offer multiple ways of partnering with our customers;
- Flexible and Responsive Small Business
- Proven, Successful Past Performance
- In-Depth Defense Systems Expertise
- Innovative Technologists
- Platform and Technology Independent
- Staff of Highly Qualified Engineers
- Prompt, Efficient and Effective Ramp-Up
- Customized and Automated Recruiting System
- Database of Vetted, Hard-To-Find Engineers
- Mature and Professional Individual Contributors
- Uniquely Skilled Contributors
- Fully-Benefited Employees
- Dedicated Throughout Project
- Mature Individual Contributors
- Productive Team Players
- Professional Business People
- Our partners can have valuable employees working on critical programs who need to be transitioned off of the employee roles. Solidus can hire those employees and pay them competitively and provide full benefits. The customer is satisfied by having continuity of valued contributors, the partner meets their FTE workforce goals, and the former employee is happy that they were taken care of by their employer and can continue to make valuable contributions to the project.
- Solidus is a reliable partner for rapidly bringing top notch, knowledgeable Subject Matter Experts with superb credentials, over 56% hold advanced degrees, targeted to the task at hand. Our experts range from executing hardware development and test (FPGA and board-level), to expanding space surveillance systems capabilities (sea, ground and air based platform sensor data) to the Global Information GRID (GIG) via service oriented architecture, to developing real-time embedded software for avionics, sonar, radar, and optical systems; with rapid prototyping of sensor control and processing systems.